Who is required to submit financial statements in iXBRL format and when:
- Ireland’s ROS (Revenue On-line Service) began accepting the iXBRL Files from Corporation Tax payers from Nov 2012
- Income Tax payers could voluntarily file iXBRL files from Jan 2013
- Submission of iXBRL format became mandatory as per Phase 1 from Oct 2013. It is mandatory for customers of Revenue’s Large Cases Division customers filing Corporation Tax returns.
(i) on or after 1 Oct 2013
(ii) with respect to Accounting Periods ending on or after 31 Dec 2012
- From 1 May 2014 filing in iXBRL will become mandatory for customers of Revenue’s Large Cases Division (LCD)
(i) on or after 1 May 2014
(ii) with respect to Accounting Periods ending on or after 31 July 2013
- From 1 Oct 2014 iXBRL filing is mandatory for all Revenue customers filing Corporation Tax returns (Non-large Cases Division), except those meeting iXBRL exemption criteria*
(i) on or after 1 Oct 2014
(ii) with respect to Accounting Periods ending on or after 31 Dec 2013
What Volition can do for you:
- Prepare financial statements in iXBRL format.
- Send the iXBRL format files to you for filing with the revenue.
- Corporation Tax return (CT1) or Income Tax return (Form 11) for filing with the revenue
Who do we serve:
- We provide iXBRL tagging services from Small Companies to Large Companies.
- Companies, Tax Advisors, Accountants and Accounting Firms.
- Tax Advisors, Accountants and Accounting Firms of Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man.
- Just email us and we will be glad to respond to you. No signing up!
- Provide data in any format like Word or Excel. No uploading!
- We have a team of qualified accountants capable of handling Irish Extension GAAP (IE GAAP) and IFRS
- Review your iXBRL tagged accounts and request any number of changes
- While you put your time into core accounting, we could take care of the iXBRL conversion for you.
Our fee and pricing parameters:
- Our prices vary for a Company and Tax Advisors, Accountants and Accounting Firms
- For a Company price depends on Number of Pages. Request pricing
- We could prepare accounts and convert them into iXBRL files at extra cost for filing with the Revenue
- Special charges for Sole Trader, who require to submit financial statements in iXBRL format via ROS
XBRL services in other jurisdictions
accounting & tax services
- Full Year‐End (HMRC) and Abbreviated (Companies House)
- Accounts, including Bookkeeping
- Administration and Submission of Payroll (P35)
- P11d Forms (P11d) & Unlimited IR35 Contract Reviews
- Quarterly Management Accounts
- Corporation Tax Computations and Returns (CT600), Computations & VAT Return